Selina Campbell Jewellery is a company that specializes in bespoke jewellery based in the heart of Manchester city centre.Do you have a creative flare and an interest in jewellery? Then you might be the perfect candidate to join our team as we are currently looking for a jeweller's assistant.
Jewellers Assistant - 1 day a week (Friday) : 10am - 5pm. With the view to progress into 2 days a week after six months. £9.00 per hour.Responsibilities
- Managing the production of orders.
- Finishing, soldering and polishing.
- The right candidate should have some bench experience and should be confident at medium levels of soldering. - This can be trained.
- Helping with all duties on production and admin side.
- Managing the office and liaising with clients via email and phone.
- Actively contributing new ideas to the dynamic environment and working closely with staff throughout the company.
Skills and Experience
- Some previous experience in jewellery making.
- Effective time management.
- Effective multitasking.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
To apply please send us your cover letter and CV to Selinacampbelljewellery@gmail.com